Do you want to make a career and study wind energy online or in university? wind energy is one of the most important alternative energies
Wind energy is a source of renewable energy. It does not contaminate, it is inexhaustible and reduces the use of fossil fuels, which are the origin of greenhouse gasses that cause global warming. Our program educates students to contribute to the development of wind energy and prepares them to start working in the world of renewable energy.
Wind energy is a source of renewable energy. It does not contaminate, it is inexhaustible and reduces the use of fossil fuels, which are the origin of greenhouse gasses that cause global warming. Our programme educates students to contribute in the development of wind energy and prepares them to start working in the world of renewable energy.
#1.Online Master Degree Course from DTU
- Wind Turbine Technology
- Wind Resources
- Materials for Wind Energy
- Wind Energy in Society
- Aerodynamics and Aeroelasticity
- Grid Connection and Integration of Wind Power
- Numerical Tools in Wind Energy
- Offshore Wind Energy – Design of Substructures
- Measurement Techniques in Wind Energy
The Wind Energy Master courses are structured into weekly modules with a variety of learning activities such as viewing short video lectures, readings, quizzes, calculation exercises, compilation of reports, and virtual poster presentations. There will be weekly deadlines, which you must fulfill in order to pass the courses.
Within each course week, you can plan your working effort as you wish and study anywhere you want. This gives you a high degree of flexibility. We will organize a number of live online sessions as part of each course. Some sessions are optional and others are mandatory but we highly recommend that you participate since it will add greatly to the community and to your connection with both fellow participants and the teachers.
Read more about the nine courses and watch the introduction videos for a glimpse of the teachers on the program and the subjects they will cover.
#2.EWEM – European Wind Energy Master
The European Wind Energy Master (EWEM) is an international M.Sc. program. The EWEM consortium involves four world-leading universities in wind energy and offshore wind energy research and education:
- Technical University of Denmark – DTU
- Delft University of Technology – TUD (coordinator)
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology – NTNU
- Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg – UOL
The EWEM programme has a 2 year duration (120 ECTS) and gives the student knowledge in the theoretical and applied sciences underlying wind energy systems by offering four different specialisations (or tracks):
- Electric Power Systems (EPS)
- Offshore Engineering (OE)
- Rotor Design (RD)
- Wind Farms and Atmospheric Physics (WF&AP)
How To Apply?
All what you need to apply is :
- Documents: To be considered for admission, all required documents must be uploaded to osiaan.tudelft.nl
- Fees: All applicants are required to pay a € 120 application fee.
- English language: The English language certificate(IELTS, TOFEL ) it is required for you if you are not from (UK, USA, Newzealand, Australia ) uploaded until 1 July, provided that all other required application documents are uploaded before the 1 April deadline.
Hi My name is Abd Allah i am web content creator and renewable energy phd engineer.
I started blogging since 2 years what make me create this blog is the importance of sharing information with readers who love this field, I think i m not the first one who is familiar with this field but every person has his touch.i love nature and i think renewable energy will take over the responsibility of preserving this beautiful world.