Here is what we’ll cover in this article :
Environmental Organizations and Renewable Energy centers
Save the earth , save the animal , save life
IRENA is a worldly organization that helps countries lead their transition to a sustainable energy future, and constitutes the main platform dedicated to international cooperation, as well as a center of excellence and a repository for policies, technologies, financial resources and knowledge in renewable energy. It encourages the widespread adoption and sustainable use of all forms of renewable energy, in efforts to promote sustainable development, access to energy, energy security, economic growth, carbon emission.
Carbon Free Group
- It works closely with representatives of civil society and offers evidence-based solutions to meet the challenges of today’s world.
- Improving economic performance with job creation ….. etc
In the light of the increasing cultural, trade and social links that unite Canada, Mexico, and the United States, three countries are working together to protect and develop the North American environment for the well-being of present and future generations.
- European Environment Agency
- International Commission for Climate Change
- United Nations Environment Program
- Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe
2.Animal Protection Services
The U.S Fish & Wildlife Service
The Fish and Wildlife Service mission includes working with others to conserve natural resources. The many successful bird conservation initiatives the Service is a part of with partners are shining examples of how multi-organization collaborative partnerships can lead to conservation success.
The Fish and Wildlife Service provides information and assistance to industry and the public seeking to develop projects in a manner that reduces impacts on birds and their habitats. Some of the resources the Service provides and is constantly improving upon are voluntary guidelines, best practice recommendations, and information and resources for developers for conducting environmental reviews striving for bird-friendly projects.
Audubon is a nonprofit American conservation organization.,The National Society protects birds and the places they need, today and tomorrow, throughout the Americas using science, advocacy, education, and on-the-ground conservation.
American BIRDS Conservancy (ABC)
ABC is the bird protection expert in the Western Hemisphere the only group with a clear and consistent dedication to achieving sustainable results for birds and their habitats around the Americas.
The ABC is innovating, building on sound science, and working in partnership to achieve four goals: halting extinctions, protecting habitats, eliminating threats, and building bird conservation capacity.
3.laboratories, Research, and development centers
PV Standards Organizations
Standards Development Organization
- IEC: International Electrotechnical Commission, focus on Performance and Safety of Products, Systems and Services
- ASTM: International (formerly American Society for Testing and Materials), focus on Measurement Principles and Specialty Tests
- SEMI: Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturers’ Institute, Primarily Manufacturing related (materials and equipment)
- UL: Underwriters’ Laboratories focus on Product Safety.
- ICC: International Code Council, focus on Building and Fire Codes.
- IEEE: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, focus on Grid Connection Codes.
Hi My name is Abd Allah i am web content creator and renewable energy phd engineer.
I started blogging since 2 years what make me create this blog is the importance of sharing information with readers who love this field, I think i m not the first one who is familiar with this field but every person has his touch.i love nature and i think renewable energy will take over the responsibility of preserving this beautiful world.