Constitution of the farm
The Ghardaïa(Algeria) solar farm presents an experimental platform for the development of renewable energies in southern Algeria.
The proposed solar farm essentially contains five types of renewable energy.
- A thermodynamic solar tower with heliostats for the production of steam and electricity.
- A mini thermodynamic power plant with parabolic cylindrical concentrators and Fresnel mirrors.
- A photovoltaic field for electricity production. It will be made up of all types of solar cells (Monocrystalline, Polycrystalline, Amorphous, Thin and bifacial layers, etc.).
- Electrolysers for the production of renewable hydrogen with storage.
- Multi-chapel greenhouses for agricultural applications (solar drying, aquaculture, etc.).
The farm will be entirely supplied by its own production, the excess will be dedicated to injection into the network.
Hi My name is Abd Allah i am web content creator and renewable energy phd engineer.
I started blogging since 2 years what make me create this blog is the importance of sharing information with readers who love this field, I think i m not the first one who is familiar with this field but every person has his touch.i love nature and i think renewable energy will take over the responsibility of preserving this beautiful world.