A lot of people ask about good solar panels that can be used in solar projects. so, in this article, we will site the most important international companies producing solar panels So that you can choose the right solar panel for your project.
A well-known global company, and among the many electronics that the company produces, manufacture solar panels with HIT technology.
The first series produced by the company is:
HIT BLACK SERIES AC MODULE
- It is known that the solar panels produce DC current, but the Panasonic Corporation produces solar panels with AC current. How is that?
- This occurs by merging a microinverter behind the solar panel, the role of this inverter as we know is to convert the DC to AC.
340N HIT®+ Series
330K Black series
- High module efficiency of 19.7% provides 330W of high power output and greater energy yields.
- A low-temperature coefficient of -0.258%/°C produces higher output at high temperatures
Panasonic solar panels have a great advantage and are the temperature coefficient, and virtually Panasonic is the only company that has this advantage. As you see -0.258 is a low number This value indicates the extent of the solar panel being affected by the temperature. I mean, the higher the temperature, the lower the capacity of the plate by a certain amount.
In short, according to this figure, it appears that Panasonic panels have the best coefficient in the world, and this means that these panels are the least affected by heat compared to other solar panels of other companies.
- Remarkably low annual degradation ¬@ 0.26% with superior curb appeal.
- Highest PTC to STC rating.
- Complete 25-year TripleGuard warranty.
Kaneka Produce solar panels with the technologies of Thin-film silicon solar panel
Solar Frontier Produce solar panels with the CIS technique.
Also One of the most prestigious companies in the world.
III. Chinese companies
#.Half Cell module technology
- Less Shading Loss
- Amount of electrical current
The electrical current I which flows in each busbar is halved by using half-cells. Therefore, the amount of internal losses in a half-cut module is 1/4 of a full-sized cell module.
- Low Working Temperature
Apple-to-Apple Temperature measured in an R&D PV system in Oct.2017, Half-cell module is around ~2 degrees lower.
Bifacial Module with Transparent Backsheet Technology
Bifacial Module with Transparent Backsheet technology Up to 20% power gain depending on albedo and PV system design.
#.Tiling Ribbon Technologie (TR)
- Brings More Energy
- Better Performance in Low Irradiance Environment
- Monocrystalline modules
- Polycrystalline modules
- HJT Bifacial Modules
The Suntech solar panels are widely distributed in the Arab countries, especially in Egypt.
#.E-Series Solar Panels
- Avg.Panels efficiency equal to 20.4 %
- Power Temperature coefficient. -0.35% /c
#.X-Series Solar Panels
- Avg.Panels efficiency equal to 21.5 %
REC is a fully integrated provider of solar solutions that not only manufactures solar panels, but also everything that goes into them – from silicon, wafers, cells, to panels, and even going beyond by offering expert services and solutions.
What the reader benefits from these companies?
Read also : SOLAR PANELS QUALITY AND COSTS IN 2020
Hi My name is Abd Allah i am web content creator and renewable energy phd engineer.
I started blogging since 2 years what make me create this blog is the importance of sharing information with readers who love this field, I think i m not the first one who is familiar with this field but every person has his touch.i love nature and i think renewable energy will take over the responsibility of preserving this beautiful world.